Bloom where you damn well please! Grow your garden; grow your dreams. You’ll need:
* good soil (a safe place to create)
* water (support system to nourish and quench your thirst — you can be your own support system — just take the steps necessary to understand how often you need to be “watered” and/or understand the “weather” patterns of rain and moisture. Otherwise, our dreams dry up.)
* fertilizer (surround yourself with people who give you “nutrients” to grow and keep at it. Don’t give up. One micro step multiplied by many equals a big movement (step) towards your Big Idea/Dream.)
* Seeds (an amazing death starts as a seed. It has to be planted in order to grow. But you have to prepare your garden first — prepare the soil, gather the right fertilizers, and know your cycle of creativity, productivity, etc.
Bloom on badass — you’re doing amazing things!
And of course, somethings grow best in the wild.
Moral of story — know your soil. That’s you. You’re the essential ingredient to a beautiful, abundant garden.
Happy Sunday! Hope you have a great week. New journal signature posts from The Original Journal coming Monday – Friday. Weekends are general muse posts.
Thank you for following The Original Journal and your support and muse.
♡ Journal Your Journey ♡
☆ With Love & Muse,
MemoMuse (Creator of The Original Journal and general muse maker)
Happy Friday Ya’ll!
Since it’s Friday, we thought this would be a good post…
Have a great weekend. We love B.C.J. (Beer Coaster Journals) at The Original Journal.
There are no supposed tos — we’re making this up as we go along.
As far as the beer coaster on the right goes — truth! Pizza and beer is awesome. Hope you have a great weekend. Tune in Monday for a fresh pressed post.
What’s on your To Do list? This is the OJ’s for the weekend:
1. Have fun
2. Get some journal signatures
3. Hope. Wish. Dream. Be.
Follow us on Twitter @originaljournal
Follow us on Instagram @theoriginaljournal
Follow us on Facebook The Original Journal Project
And if you want to contribute to The Original Journal Project:
Send in your original thought to firstname.lastname@example.org (please handwrite it — you can write it on a napkin (we love N.J.S.Napkin Journal Signatures), in a journal and take a photo of it, or be creative…there are no rules after all.
Will you sign the journal? Journal Your Journey…
There’s 3 rules: 1. There’s a Front Door (Rated PG-13) 2. There’s a Back Door (Not Yet Rated) 3. There’s no rules.
don’t let dark thoughts stop your dreams follow your heart.
These are signatures from the current Original Journal I am carrying around now. I used the iPad app, Instacollage. Which one do you like better? This is the same photo (collage) just with a different frame.
Have a great day. My favorite quote from today’s Combo Pack is John’s:
“Keep focus on your joys of life instead of hate.” – John
I hope that journal signer is happy. I truly wish him every happiness in life. He’s a good kid.
Also, journal signer, Maggie, needs some special thoughts and prayers today as she is going through some heart wrenching stuff. Keep her family and her big Grateful heart in your thoughts today. Please and thank you.