Hello this is Flossie + Gavin + Ethan,
All you should believe in is life. Take it how it comes, live free, be happy, be emotional, but take every moment and take a picture. Life is for living.
Flossie + Gavin + Ethan.
Much love to a fellow American
— Gavin C. from Texas”
From The UK Journal
This journal signature occurred outside the King’s Head Pub in Guildford, England
This journal (The Greyhound Journal) was passed around a Greyhound bus going from Wyoming to San Bernardino, California. 29 hour trip.
Meet Cricket, one of the many Greyhound Journal OJ signers. Happy St. Patrick’s Day from The Original Journal. Be safe. Call cab. Call a friend. Walk. My dad, a true Irishman, always said, “Amateur drinkers are out on St. Patrick’s Day and New Year’s Eve. It’s not a safe night out to be driving.”
Here is some background info on this page in the Original Journal.
1. It is the current Original Journal (I am carrying this one around with me now in North Carolina).
2. Emery Smith was an administrator that I worked for (as a teacher). He is also a redhead.
3. Anne Lamott is one of my all time favorite authors.
4. Emins or Emily Ashley is a random person — have no idea who she is. She is obviously an Original Journal signer. I love what she says and I also love that it is on the same page as Anne Lamott’s Original Journal signing.
5. That is red ink that bled onto my notebook at the top. I am not one to put caps back on pens and of course, the journal travels with me everywhere I go.
This is Eva. I was out in Colorado to visit my mom in a nursing home. I had two days from the time I got the call from the nursing home about how sick my mom was to when I got on a plane. I got the call Thursday night and got on a plane to Denver Saturday. I had to leave my actively breastfeeding son in North Carolina with his dad. I was a big bag of sad.
I was super engorged and my pump batteries were broken Tuesday morning. So I drove all over town from pharmacy to pharmacy to find a pump I could rent. Eva helped me out. She even gave me a 10% discount for being in such a pickle. After I pumped, in the bathroom, she signed the journal.
She was a cool lady to meet on a Tuesday morning that just wasn’t going too hot. Nice people can totally make your day. Be nice. Be free. Be.
This is what Eva wrote in the journal. Great advice and signature!
Journal Your Journey! Hope. Wish. Dream. Be. ~ memomuse